The SmoothMouse dev team is looking for Objective C/Cocoa programmers with expertise in OS X app development and available for part-time remote work (from 10 hours per week).
Responsibilities: development of SmoothMouse ‘front-end’, i.e. the preference pane in System Preferences, including UI and new features.
- Extensive OS X/Cocoa development experience and strong Objective-C skills. C++ experience is a plus.
- Love for UI and clean code.
- Being interested in SmoothMouse.
Things to note:
- We realize that probably you already have a full-time job. If it is not a problem for you (i.e. your contract does not disallow taking a side job), it is neither a problem for us.
- Ultimately we’re looking for stable long-term collaboration.
To apply please email me at email@example.com.