- On macOS Sierra support and the future of SmoothMouse on
- Guacamole 1.4: “Creation of WebSocket tunnel to guacd failed” on
- “Install %OS%.app does not appear to be a valid OS installer application” (createinstallmedia error) on
- Paste text even when prohibited in macOS (password dialogs etc) on
- Windows Server 2019: Remote Desktop License Issue with User CALs on
- apogee duet
- caps lock
- data storage
- mac administration
- mac hardware
- mac mouse problems
- mac software
- microsoft word
- starcraft 2
- time machine
- ubuntu server
- windows server
Tag Archives: mac mouse problems
So I took time to measure pointer lag under OS X Yosemite with my point-and-shoot camera Nikon J1, which captures 1193 frames per second in slow-motion mode.
Mouse lag is not gone in Mountain Lion. We were (finally) able to build the fix for Mountain Lion and Lion. It will be called Smooth Mouse by the way.
…are 32 milliseconds. The main problem of mouse movement in Mac OS X is not acceleration — it’s lag.
Sometimes Mac OS X ignores clicks. The bug is easily reproducible on various applications, including Finder, Safari, Firefox, iTunes. * * * SmoothMouse, the long-awaited fix for mouse problems in OS X, has been released. Further discussion about the “ignored … Continue reading